1. Conductor: Bare copper wire or tinned copper wire, stranded in multiple strands
2. Insulation: XLPE, comply with ROHS, PAHS, REACH environmental standards
3. Operating temperature: 125℃
4. Rated Voltage:300V
5. Color: according with customer
6. Executed Standard: UL758, UL1581, CSA C22.2
7. Pass UL VW-1, CSA FT1 vertical combustion test
8. Uniform insulation thickness to ensure easy stripping and cutting
9. Suitable for general electronics, electrical equipment internal wiring
MAX. COND. RESISTANCE (Ω/km,20℃,DC)
CABLE WEIGHT kg/km
MAX. O.D. (mm)
UL electronic wire products Characteristics
UL3266 electronic wire belongs to environmental protection electronic wire high temperature resistance, due to its good high temperature resistance performance, in the market has won the favor of many users, mainly used in electronics, electrical appliances, lamps and lanterns, equipment and other products connecting wire.UL3266 is insulated with low smoke halogen-free polyethylene, which does not produce toxic gases in case of fire and is halogen-free.And after the production of electronic wire crosslinked irradiation, so that the wire has the characteristics of environmental protection, safety, long life and so on.
Our products are exported to more than 20 countries and regions in North America, Europe, southeast Asia and Africa. As a qualified supplier, we have provided product services and solutions to world famous enterprises such as Samsung, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Panasonic and Nokia Bell.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: As A manufacturer, we think samples are necessary for both parties. Our policy is to charge sample cost only.
Q. About sample transportation?
A: Please provide the international express account number, and our company will arrange the delivery.
Q: How long is the lead time of the sample?
A: There are several different cases:
If we have inventory, when you need it, immediately;
3 to 5 working days no inventory, and the sample structure is not complex;
7-10 working days no inventory, and sample structure is complex.